I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Kelsey over at Random Randts. I am so honored and extremely excited to be recognized among other amazing bloggers!
Here are the rules:
•Post the award on your blog.
•Thank the blogger who presented this award to you and post a link back to their blog.
•Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
•Post 11 random facts about yourself.
•Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers. (I went off of Bloglovin’ followers.)
•Let the bloggers know they have been nominated.
•Post 11 questions for them to answer.
•Have fun with it! (A rule I added myself.)
Here are the questions Kelsey asked:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started Lift Write Love (formerly Johnny and Juneville) in April of 2013. Before that I had started Healthy Heart Heath back in 2010 when I was at my heaviest. I didn’t keep up with that blog but I wish I had.
2. What prompted you to start writing a blog?
I have always loved writing. I obtained my Bachelor of Arts in English in hopes of one day becoming a writer or an editor. I never imagined I could write for myself. I love being able to write what I want when I want and the fact that people actually choose to read my words is such an incredible thing.
3. What type of blog do you consider yours to be (lifestyle, fitness, fashion, DIY, ect.)?
I started Lift Write Love as a fitness and nutrition blog but now I would like to think it falls under the lifestyle category as well.
4. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks?
Iced Venti Sugar-Free Caramel room for Cream Coffee. But when I have a reward on my Gold Card, I order an Iced Venti Sugar-Free Vanilla Soy Extra Caramel Caramel Macchiato.
5. If you could only chose one to have for the rest of your life - would you pick COFFEE or WINE?
I love wine but I LOVE coffee. So I’d have to choose coffee.
6. Boots, High Heels or Flip Flops?
I’m definitely a Cowboy Boots kind of girl.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to?
Nashville, Tennessee. My favorite city. I spent three years of my life there and if I could get my family to go with me, I’d move back in a heart beat.
8. What is your go-to Pandora/iHeart Radio station?
I usually type in Carrie Underwood or Miranda Lambert.
9. What is one of your goals for 2015?
My main goal is to follow through with my eating plan. I tend to give up if I don’t see immediate results. I am really loving IIFYM and I plan on sticking with it even if I don’t lose weight every week.
10. What is your FAVORITE blog to read?
There are so many wonderful blogs out there but I’m going to have to say SkinnyMeg. She’s just so great. I love how often she blogs and her style is so cute. She has a way of always making me happy.
11. Share you BEST blog post - that you've written!
I think I hold this one closest to my heart: Love Letter.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
1. I can not decide if my favorite color is pink or turquoise.
2. I have always admired Olivia Benson from Law & Order SVU.
3. I don’t like wearing flip-flops if my toe nails aren’t painted.
4. My parents had my ears pierced when I was three days old. I’m pretty sure I’ve worn earrings every day since then.
5. Even though I’m not at my goal weight, I would stay this weight forever if I could have clear skin. I absolutely hate acne.
6. I am terrified of spiders.
7. I have been having major baby fever lately. I keep telling myself, “First comes love then comes marriage and then comes the baby in the baby carriage.”
8. I am 75% Mexican but I don’t speak Spanish. My dad says when I was little I told him I didn’t want to learn so he never forced me.
9. My first concert was Janet Jackson when I was 6. I really wanted to see Michael but he wasn’t touring so my parents took me to see Janet.
10. I wish the seasons would go back and forth between Fall and Winter. I would never miss Spring or Summer.
11. I’m pretty sure this is the longest my hair has ever been. I usually chop it off when it gets long-ish.
The blogs I nominate are:
Stephen @ Eloquent Vessel
Tyler @ Tyler Saldaña
Niki @ Cycling for Cake
Crystal-Lee @ Crystal-Lee Howley
Marissa @ Dave and Riss
Molly @ Happy Hungry Fit
Brittany @ Brit Gets Fit
Fawn @ The Pirate Mama
Sonya @ Healthy Sew
Laura @ Soulfully Fed
Amy @ The Skinny Teacher
Here the questions for my nominees:
1. First things first. All time favorite food?
2. What state do you live in?
3. What made you start blogging?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. How do you take your coffee?
6. What is your favorite time of year?
7. What was your favorite Christmas gift you received this past year?
8. If you were to recommend a show for others to watch, what would it be?
9. Anything exciting happening in your world this year?
10. What is your favorite workout?
11. What is your favorite form of social media and why?
Thank you again to Kelsey for nominating me for this award! ♥